Run Oskee, Run!

Run Oskee, Run!

Monday, May 11, 2015

Good Morning/Afternoon

I hope you all are having a good start to your Monday. I know we are busy, busy, busy with appointments this morning!! As the Dr. on call weekend I can say it was fairly slow...but I'm sure I will get my fair share of calls the next time around. That's how it seems to work anyway. One weekend you may be slow and the next time its your turn you may be begging for just 20 minutes to eat dinner with the family. Overall its not bad. The feeling you get when you can send an dog/cat/cow/pig or any other creature home after such a scary event is such a good feeling and make missing dinner worth it!

Lets hope the rest of the week goes smoothly!!

Doc E

3 comments:

  1. I forgot - dabblingwithducks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot - dabblingwithducks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your evening ended with a Huge accomplishment! Twizzler settled in at home and began eating and drinking almost immediately. Thank you for your hard work, great care and love.

    ReplyDelete